Monday, February 2, 2009

On January 25 we blessed Seth in Church. Seth did so good, he didn't even cry. I was so sure that he was going to cry through the whole thing, but he didn't. Ryan did a good job and I am so thankful that I have a worthy husband that could bless our children with the priesthood. It was a really nice day because my mom was able to be there, as well as my Aunt Lani and her family came up for the day from San Diego.


Our family ( this was the best one...)

Cute Seth

"No more Pictures!"

2 comments:

Kim said...

What a special day! He looks so cute in his outfit. He is getting bigger, I love it.

Brindy said...

Oh man You should of told us. We would have totally came! But congrats that is so exciting! We miss you guys so much! Seth is getting so big! He is just adorable! Cant wait to see him again and you and Ryan too!