Thursday, February 12, 2009

2 Month Check-up

Well today we went to the doctor for Seth's 2 month check-up. He is doing great, everything is going good. He weighs 12 lbs 7 oz and is 23 inches long. So we have a growing boy on our hands. He is very strong, he can already hold his head by himself, as well as he will stand in your lap when you hold him. He handled getting shots very well.I think I was more traumatized than he was.He is smiling more and more each day, and he likes to talk a lot and he will giggle sometimes. It is so much fun to see him change. I know the bumbo seat is meant for 3+ months but since he was holding his head up so good we thought we would give it a try. I think he does pretty good. He is a really good baby, he just cries when he is tired or hungry, or wants some lovin. But I just love being his mommy, and Ryan and I think we have the cutest boy around. For those of you not around, I wish you could see him because he is so much cuter in person than in the pictures. But enjoy some recent pictures.


2 comments:

Paige said...

I love his little pudgy cheeks in the second picture. He's so cute and I so wish I could come and see him! Hope all is going well and that are feeling good. Miss you guys!

Violet said...

Your little man is so cute!!! It was so fun seeing you and him last week.