Tuesday, March 1, 2011

You Little Stink Pot!!!

So last week I lost my wedding ring. It was so weird because I only take it off to either take a shower or put lotion on, and when i noticed it missing was right after I put some lotion on. I felt like I had Alzheimer's, I couldn't remember when the last time I had it. It never just falls off, and I hadn't been anywhere but the church and target. I called and checked both places several times. We looked all over the house with flashlights, and dumping out all the drawers. It was gone. I was physically sick about it and devastated. So a few days later Ryan had given Seth a bath and was putting lotion on him. Ryan had taken off his ring and had it on the counter. Seth grabbed his ring and tried to put it in the overflow drain (the little hole at the top of the bowl of the sink). I was down in the laundry room when all this was going on. When I came upstairs Ryan was under the sink taking the whole drain a part. I Said "No way, No way!" and was jumping up and down I was so excited. That little stink pot put my ring down the overflow drain!!! I just think about what would have happened if Seth hadn't tried to do that with Ryan's ring, we would have never found it. Now if I ever take my ring off it goes in the medicine cabinet where little boys can't get it!!!!



Can you see the diamond??

Trying to fish it out!!


3 comments:

the mcnultys said...

YAY!! I'm so glad you found your ring. I was so sad when your Mom said you had lost it. YAY, YAY, YAY!!

Julia Holmes said...

Oh I hate that feeling! So glad you found it! What a funny guy.

Melissa + Brett said...

Oh my goodness! You are so lucky you found it!!!!