Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Prom



I got asked to PROM!!!! Yay!! So our ward is having an adult prom for a valentine's day activity this weekend. And ever since Ryan found out about it he has been saying that he is boycotting it and said we weren't going. He just wanted to go out by ourselves, which I do too, but I felt really interested in going since I think the activity is funny and all of our friends were going. But I knew he didn't want to go so I wasn't really pushing it. So I am in the Young Women's presidency in our ward and for a fundraiser for camp we sell Heart Attacks ( you know where you put hearts all over someones car or front door). So Ryan all sneakily bought one with out me knowing( which was probably hard since I am involved with the fundraiser) and got the supplies early because we are doing heart attacking this weekend. So on Monday Ryan was home for lunch, and I had just put Seth down for his nap and started sewing. So I guess Ryan was in the bathroom pretending to use the bathroom while he was doing this. He then comes out and has the door shut with the fan on (which signals to me "STEAR CLEAR IT REEKS IN HERE!!) He kisses me goodbye and leaves back to school. It wasn't until probably 3 hours later that I go in there. It just stopped me dead in my tracks!!! It was awesome. There were hearts all over and PROM?? was written in toothpaste. Isn't that just awesome!!! Never mind the fact that in the note he is still trying to get out of it. Sorry buddy, we are going now for sure!!!! So sorry to confuse you all but I had to answer him so I did it on the blog. It actually worked out because our blog is our homepage when you get on the Internet. When he came home that night he jumps right on the computer to do homework and found the cutest little boy giving him his answer!!! Hopefully I will remember to bring my camera to Prom and post pictures of our night out!!

3 comments:

The Shaws said...

Good work Ryan! How fun!! I just got a dress a couple days ago...I wanted to go all formal, but just bought one I could wear to church. Wish I could fit into my prom dresses.

Todd Family said...

that is way cute!! how fun!! you definitely have to post pics!! have fun!

Julia Holmes said...

How cute is that! Have fun at the Prom :) We need to hang out with you guys soon :)