Friday, February 26, 2010

Hello Everyone! Just thought I would share some pictures from this month. Most of them are new things that Seth is doing. He is all over the place making lovely messes all over the house, I've started to captured some of them on camera. I don't know if this is a good thing, but every time he does something (Mischievous or not) I grab my camera. I know little boys are nothing but trouble and I think they will be fun to look back on when he is older. I know it is fun to look through pictures at my mom's house and see the funny pictures of my little brother Stryder with lipstick all over his face, or sipping spilled milk off the floor. So stay tuned because everyday he is finding something new to keep me on my toes!! Also there are just some cute ones. Reading with daddy. Seth loves, loves books. I have a box of books and he will take each one out and flip every page and look at all the pictures. He will do this for 15 mins or longer sometimes if he is in the mood. Ryan surprised me with a Heart Attack via the Young Women in our ward, while I was out with the other set of Young Women Heart attacking other members in our ward. Every time I opened the door Seth would grab a heart and hold it for a while. Seth has now learned to climb onto the dishwasher door...he is so proud of himself. Pulling out all the movies. Somehow he got passed the child lock!! It entertained him for several minutes that's why I allowed him to get in it this one time. He has also learned how to stand on the dishwasher to get something down from the counter. (I don't know why he is so fascinated with the dishwasher!) Also I found the first toilet incident of many to come I am sure. He threw the his bath soap into the toilet! What a fun game! (Sorry it is sideways)This is Seth's attempt at jumping! I think it is so cute, he totally thinks he is doing it! Love this little man!!

3 comments:

Danya said...

Hahahaha adorable! Catching these moments on film is DEFENATELY a good thing!!!

Karen said...

Cute post! Seth looks like he is full of energy. I still owe you a babysitting if you ever want or need to go some place without Seth. :)

Melissa + Brett said...

Seriously...what is the fascination with toliet's and dishwashers?