Thursday, November 12, 2009

11 Months


I am now 11 months old. My parents can't believe it! I am getting so big. Yesterday I went to the Doctor. I am 25 lbs and 30.5 inches tall, that is the 85Th percentile! I crawl faster than my mommy can run! I also walk along all the furniture, and get into everything!!!!! I love to pull things off of shelves!!!
I still like to growl like an animal. I mimic everything I hear, I even fake cough!!! I can give kisses, but only to mommy. I like to give high-fives too!! I love books, my favorites are Baby Beluga and a Halloween book that my Great Grandma Mamo gave me. I just sit quietly and flip the pages of my books, my mommy thinks it is so cute. Yesterday I was standing at the couch and I let go and I stood up for almost 30 seconds..NO HANDS MOMMY!! Oh yeah and guess what?? I have Six teeth (4 on top and 2 on bottom). Every where I go people stop my mommy and tell her I am the cutest kid they have ever seen!! I have a silly personality, I laugh and give smiles all the time! I am such a pleasant little kid to have around, and my mommy and daddy sure do love me lots!! 1 year old here I come!!!

1 comment:

Julia Holmes said...

He is way too cute!!! I love his little face and his cute smile.