Friday, January 9, 2009

I thought I would post some pictures of some of my knitted things that I made before Seth was born, as well as a craft I made.

I made these cute knitted hats with flowers for my two nieces Janelle and Corrine for Christmas.

Ribbon Binky holders.

some more beanies for the baby (I don't know why it is sideways).

I made these two cabled scarves for my mom and Grandma.

And these are hats I made for myself. A creme cabled hat and a periwinkle lace hat. Both very cute patterns.

Anyways these are probably the last things I will have made for a long time, but hopefully life will slow down and I can get back into the swing of things. I do miss knitting six hours a day, but playing with my new baby is better!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

You are so talented girl! I love those hats and scarfs. If I sent you money could you make me one when you get time? I don't have a hat for winter.

Violet said...

Great job!

Your little one is so cute!!! It is amazing how fast they grow and change.