Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!!!

On Friday it was my Birthday!!! Yeah!!! I would have to say that I was more excited for this birthday than any birthday before, because I was using it as a goal for myself the past few months, as I have been really sick because of our new little baby that will be joining us in December. (YEAH!!!)It just worked out that on my birthday I was fourteen weeks, and I was officially out of the first trimester!!! I would just say to myself "If I can just make it to my Birthday I will be happy!" And I am feeling so much better, than I was before. I am not 100%, but I will take this any day than go back to April and May.

Anyways for my birthday we had a nice treat of going to the doctor for my 14 week check up and we got to hear the heartbeat for the first time. That was the greatest presant I got that day. I was just so happy that me and my baby survived the first little bit. It was a nice reward for the past few months. Ryan asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday and I said, "I want to go shopping!!" and Ryan said, "Okay now I know you really are feeling better." So we went shopping and out to dinner. It was a great day spending time with Ryan, since we don't get to see each other much now that he is knee deep in school work. But, GO RYAN YOU CAN DO IT!!! (sorry I had to give him a shout out, he is in the middle of midterms right now.)

After shopping we went back home and had my favorite dessert, Chocolate Satin Pie from Marie Calendars. YUMMY, YUMMY. The last few pictures are of my beautiful flowers that Ryan got me, as well as my birthday presant a new watch!!! If you only knew how long I have been searching for a watch that looked like this, I am so happy and it is so cute!!! Sorry for the long post, but see you all soon!!




4 comments:

Sundbergs said...

Happy Birthday. I am so happy that you got a watch you like and that you are feeling better. How exciting to hear the baby's heart beat.

Kim said...

I'm glad that you feel better chica! It's a wonderful experience to hear that little baby's heart beat. Enjoy every moment. I'm so excited for you!

JENNY said...

Yeah!! I am so happy that you guys are having a baby! Congratulations! Oh, and everyone at Home Depot keeps saying how much they miss Ryan and how good of a worker he was. Wish him luck in school, and good luck with your pregnancy. Happy Birthday too!

brooke and chad coon said...

hey lindy! it's brooke (warner). i found your blog and love it. that's so exciting that you're expecting. being a mom is the best! do you know what you're having?

by the way, remember our "LBK" cd mix with the monkey song?! i still love it.